- Removed one skylight from upper roof and one from rear addition roof
- Installed new Velux insulated glass, curb mounted skylights onto existing curbs
- Flashed curb and skylight with similar roof membrane and tied into the existing in order to ensure a watertight seal.
- Roof coated with silver fibered aluminum coating
- Roof coating used is energy efficient
- One of the skylights that was replaced was the improper type of skylight. The original skylight had
- been an energy drain on the residence due its design. The newly installed Velux unit boasts
- double pane glass, Low-E coating and Argon gas in between the glass to reduce energy gain
- while still providing the sunlight.